Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to Cristo Comunidad Belen

We were back at church this Sunday with kids from House 1, dressed in their Sunday best, all thanks to my grandmother in TN! This 4 year old, our oldest at the Baby Home now, is all about self-esteem these days. She loves repeating, "I'm GROWING! I'm SO BIG! I'm BEAUTIFUL!" If you have seen the youtube video about Jessica's Daily Affirmations (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg) (recommended to boost your own self-confidence,) I think Jessica may have actually learned her sfuff from this silly 4 year old!

Sisters

Another toddler wants in on the photo shoot

Our wild 3 year old and our two crazy twins on the right!

The birthday girl got to come with us to church this week, too!
It was great to be back at church here! Although Sundays are not the most relaxing of days, (in large part because the TWINS come with us now!!), I always look forward to Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha... No... Taking my twins out is anything but relaxing - but I am so envious that you get to see them every day and take them to church! I wish I could take them to church with me - I miss them sooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.