I knoooow I shouldn't play favorites, buttttttttttttttt if I could, I would have taken these 3 in my suitcase in a hearbeat! These 3 precious kiddos are siblings aged 5, 4, and 2 1/2 and I couldn't possibly love them any more than I do! We had a fun last night out at Mauge's to spend some time together before my trip - who doesn't love a good pajama party? :)
The baby of the family - (and she knows how to play that up!)
Playing before bedtime
Snacks and watching Cinderella
Bedtime!
Good morning! Little bit of bedhead going on!
Breakfast time...thanks Tia Mwafhay! Bagels, hot chocolate, and the new favorite...Trix!
I already miss allllll my little guys at Casa de Amor...can't wait to hug everybody in September!
Oh Sav! Loving all your updates, especially the videos! Wee baby F has grown so so much! Her wee laugh is just adorable, had me laughing right here!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having some happy USA days (and chipotle chicken :))
Love ya!
K:)