Saturday, September 19, 2009

Haircuts x 2


This morning was crazy around Casa 1...all of the Casa 2 gang came over for a little bit, so there were kids evvvverywhere! It's fun having so many together, though. Midmorning Jennifer and I took the twin boys to get haircuts. Of course, the new baby came, too!

Matching shirts for everyone? :)


Pre-Haircut


Twin P...calm as can be (once he had a cookie!)


Nice pose


Checking himself out


Twin A...different story!


All gelled up and lookin' good!

We took them to a children's barber shop, which was good because I'm sure they were used to babies crying throughout their entire haircuts! After haircuts we stopped at the big Saturday market downtown to buy fruit - it was great!

It's hard to believe that already a week has gone by. It has kind of been a blur, but it's been such an awesome week. I know all of the kids at houses 1 & 2 now and mosttttttt of the staff...still have a few names to get down though! I also started going to a language school downtown for a couple of days a week to improve my Spanish - especially with medical terms, which I have very little knowledge about. It's been a week full of meeting new people, exploring Cochabamba, figuring out routines, doctor's appointments, running, changing diapers, and loving on kiddos. I have learned a lot in 7 days, and I know that there are lots of good times to come.

3 comments:

  1. I miss mis gemelos! They're so precious...and getting big :(

    by the way wordreference.com is the best online dictionary EVER. It is your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. te echo de menos, grande! que tengas una semana fantastica! te quiero!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.