This afternoon Katrina and I got to take out all of the kids from Casa 2 for the evening. We left this afternoon and headed straight to a great park in town - it was really nice, and the kids had a blast playing on the swings, sliding, and running around. After the park we took them out to eat, which was a little bit of chaos but also a lot of fun! Throughout the evening we had one boy bust open his chin at the park, one boy wet his pants, and one boy threw up in the back of the full taxi...overall, a very successful outing!? Katrina and I had lots of laughs today, that's for sure. These kids are too much fun. Of course, our traveling was done in normal Bolivian fashion - we had 17 people in one taxi! It still kind of makes me scratch my head to see how so many people can fit into one car...(and our taxi driver was pretty nice about cleaning off his floor mat after our little carsick episode!) We did end the evening with a little trip to the hospital for some stitches, but minus this, I think a good time was had by the whole gang.
Team of Tia's
Shoutout to Katrina...I have THE best roommate/translator/visa assistant/amiga
q divertido!!!
ReplyDeleteBut shouldn't you be doing your own translating by now? Haha j/k (kinda!)
So glad you're having such a good time!
Did they give JK anything for the pain before they gave him stiches??? I'd be terrified to need that done there...
You rep that Chi O shirt....
ReplyDeleteGoodness I miss your face!!