Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To You...

I'm THREE today!
Happy, happy, happy birthday to a precious 3 year old girlie!

This has been an exciting day - it's just neat to look back on when she arrived back in September and see some of the changes that she's made. To sum her up in one word, I think "incredible" would work. :)

All this not to say that we've cured her of special needs, but she is adapting and learning how to deal with her physical handicaps. I'm so thankful for being able to watch her grow and learn.

Celebrating! 

Humming & clapping along 

I will never forget that this girl's favorite food group is whipped cream. 

There were some other whipped cream fans in the crowd, too. 

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

  1. These photo's brought tears to my eyes. They are beautiful! Love her smile. Thanks for sharing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how precious!!! :) I looooove her HUGE smile. :) Happy birthday to my darling girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.