These three tiny girls...
...turn 1 today!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday, Nicole, Alison, and Nataly!
I cannot believe that it has been a year since the "Trillizas de Oro" ("Golden Triplets?!") as they are known in Cochabamba, were born. What a year it has been! How lucky were we at Casa de Amor to have the privilege of taking care of these three sweethearts? Here are a bunch of pictures from maybe the most-photographed-babies ever.
Triplet #1...Nicole!
Nicole today
Triplet #2, Alison
Alison today
Triplet #3, Nataly
Nataly today
When I think of the triplets, I will always first picture them just like this!
1st month in the NICU
Leaving the hospital!
Welcome home, babies! Meeting the rest of the gang.
We. Hate. Feeding Tubes.
1 Month Birthday - (quite the party. they stayed up all night.)
Bath time!
They gave us quite the scare their first month in!
...apparently it was mutual.
Team Nightshift! Jen, Elena, and I got to take on nights with the 3 AND we each have our "own" triplet!
Jen & Nicole
Elena & Alison
Naty!
Naty the fatty
Back when we thought they were beefing up. :)
Burrito Babies!
Getting bigger...!
Melissa's pics :)
One of their 1st babysitters?
...and today, too.
Outgrowing the crib they used to share!
Growing out that hair!
Pirate Baby, Alison, and her patch :)
and Alison with her namesake!
Mama CreeCree gets to sit!
Christmas
Best Wisemen EVER.
It's very bittersweet to say that our triplets won't be at the Baby House much longer...very soon they will get to go home with their birth mom, who has learned to take care of them over the past several months. So happy for these girls!
We love you, trips!


























thanks for the chronology, Savannah. That was a fun trip down your memory lane!! Sending you love this Valentine season. Am off to Hawaii on Friday to see Michael and Sarah. Last time I was in Hawaii I was "host" to Michael (was pregnant at time) so now it's his turn to host me!!
ReplyDeletelove, hugs, and prayers for my prayer partner