Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Christmas Time in the City!

I love seeing the palm trees lit up! Cochabamba is decked out with nativity scenes and Christmas lights galore! I wish that Christmas lights stayed up all year long. :)

These kiddos are two of my favorites ever - they are the children of Tia Adelaida, and her little girl turned 9 last week. For her birthday, Tia Adelaida's family, Tia Techy's family, (Ade and Techy are sisters-in-law,) and I went driving all over Coch looking at the lights. It was so much fun. 



Tia Adelaida's family

Tia Techy's fam...and a big shepherd. :)

The kids at a huge nativity scene in a park in town

Wisemen




Just like our favorite cow, Marta!

This chubby guy is the youngest of Adelaida's 3...andddddd my godson...!!!?!!!
Suffice it to say, he is just precious. And also maybe the heaviest 4-month-old I've ever picked up. :)

At the Nativity. I really love how Adelaida's son (in the Santa hat,) just welcomed our new friend into the picture. (No one knows who the boy in the white t-shirt is.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.