Sunday, November 14, 2010

Best Birthday Present Ever?

This brother and sister from House 2 have been at Casa de Amor for almost 5 years now. (The little brother just turned 5 in September.) Big sister turned 8 years old on Friday, and I'm pretty sure her 8th birthday will be forever unforgettable. On her birthday, these two went to live with their ADOPTED FAMILY!
We are so excited for them- they will be living with their parents and 4 older siblings here in Cochabamba...actually, just blocks away from House 2! The little girl will even finish out the school year at her same school. We hope to still get to see lots of them, and are very, very happy, because they are very, very happy!

1 comment:

  1. awww!!! :) So happy for them...and I'm glad they'll still be close by so y'all can see them! I miss all those kiddos; I'll definitely be checking your blog frequently (now that I've found it! :) ) so I can see their sweet faces and see what everyone is up to. How's "my" girl...?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.