So there have been a lot of recent posts about twins and triplets...even if these next kids aren't biologically related, we've been seeing double...or triple...lots around the baby home this past month!
Twin outfits
I always thought our mom was obnoxious for dressing Alison, Bate, and I the exact same everywhere we went for the first 10 years our lives...but now I see...it's just fun! (Not to mention easy to pick out my kids from the crowd!) Oh but there's more...
Triplets!
More triplets! HUGE thank you to the Davidson's for so much of the adorable clothing that our kids have!
You betcha there were matching underwear with all of these dresses! (Also, someone may have brought to my attention at church this week that one of the 2 year olds still had a new pair of underwear attached on her backside...whoooooops!)
Twins are back again...
...
...
Or QUADRUPLETS!
That's enough. The actual triplets and twins living here keep us busy enough, thanks!
OHH you were scaring me once you got to quadruplets, Lord have mercy!! Thanks for stopping there. =)
ReplyDeleteAnd I should mention, the clothing is super adorable! I love all of it, and often tell S I want her wardrobe, in my size.
ReplyDelete