Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Girls!

"Group Picture Day" turned into a birthday party for two of our Casa 2 princesses - it's always a party when both houses get together!

Princess #1 turned 4 years old.

And Princess #2 turned 3!
  
Cake time!

 When asked what kind of cake she wanted, the 3 year old excitedly exclaimed, "COW!"



The crowd.

 Bolivian Birthday Tradition...face in the cake!


Presents

Rough life, triplet.

With a smile like that, you know she's near a plate of cake!

We had some other cake fans out there, too...
 ...

Always the gentleman.

I didn't realize I had put them both in the same shirt until the group picture, where they're standing right next to each other! These are the oldest boys at the Baby Home.

Just looking cute

Twins feeding each other jello

I got dressed up for the party, too!
 ...and I looked good from both ends!

Partying.


 The birthday decorations stored high enough to keep little hands away... make me think of the movie UP!

 Party Planners - what would I do without this one?!

 The birthday girl's big sister

With our birthday babies
We love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. did you make the cakes? i LOVE the cow. our cake decorating teacher would be so proud. so so proud.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.