Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meet the Parents! 2nd Adoption of the Week!


On Thursday, this princess got to meet Mom & Dad! (Shown here with one of our office staff, Maria, walking her downstairs for the meeting)

So precious! Showing them their own pictures that she´s been carrying around!

Then, on Friday, the big brothers and sisters finally got to meet the baby of the family. I stole this pic from them, but it is too fun! Great smiles! She fits in perfectly, doesn´t she?!

Ready for bed...sleeping with her family photo album. This picture for whatever reason just makes me so thankful for the ultimate goal for each of our babies...families. I just love this.


1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd come around! :) New staff/volunteers are always a bit leery of adoptions at first, but you just have to see one to believe it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.